Friday, February 18, 2011

DJ Kurve's (Mr. Pittsburgh's) Going Away Party Weekend

If you are a regular in Pittsburgh nightlife, or just a fan of all around good people, then you should definitely be familiar with my man DJ Kurve. I had the privilege of meeting Kurve the first week he came back to Pittsburgh from Afghanistan about a year and a half ago. For those of you who are not aware, Kurve (Dave) is a super stand up dude, a good DJ, and an even better friend. He's reliable, on point, energetic, and best of all, a military servant to our country. All of these factors would explain why his going away parties were such successes.

Thursday night we had the 412 Mixtape (see below) and Kurve's going away party at Jimmy D's. We had a great turnout and it was very nice to see so many good people showing Kurve love. It was much deserved. Here's some pics of Jimmy D's and his party as S Bar that weekend as well.

DJ Nugget Dropping Some Jams


Me, Vince, and Dan


Mike!


Nugget, Kurve, Mike, Myself


Kurve! My man Zombie in the background.


Mike and Kurve


Beautiful Ladies!


My man Aaron and his peeps.


R.I. Double and Lia.


Me and my dude 41Duece. Peep the mixtape!


Kurve and Summa!



Chad!


My best friend, DJ Firm!


DJ McFly till I die.


On the cut!


Nicole and Nugget


DJ Kurve rocking S Bar.


Nugs!


Carolynn/Monique/Brittney



DJ Super Scott and Shannon.


DJ Underdog


DJ Mad Mike, DJ McFly, DJ Nugget


DJ Nugget and DJ Super Scott


Kurve and Nugs!


More women.


Aaron and R.I.


DJ Zimme what?!


Hell of a crew right here.



Shouts to Zimmie, Nugget, Jimmy D's, S Bar, Pittsburgh DJs, and of course Kurve, who will be serving our country for the next year again in Afghanistan. On behalf of all his friends, we miss you and look forward to seeing you soon.




2 comments:

  1. Dude thank you so much for being a supportive friend! Miss ya homie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed that my son has such great, loyal friends. Thank you all for the support you give him.

    ReplyDelete